Rates and Insurance
Standard Rates for Therapy Sessions
My standard rate is $175 per 50 minute session and $250 per 80 minute session.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Can I be reimbursed for therapy sessions with an out-of-network provider? If so, what amount?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What is the process for submitting the Superbill?
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Any Other Questions
You CAN live your life free from whatever holds you back... free to live the life you want and deserve
Contact Me to Schedule a 15 Minute Phone Consultation and See If Primary Keyword Is Right for You!
MY STANDARD RATE IS $175 PER SESSION (50 MINUTES)
Prefer a longer session time? Just ask for details!
I do not accept insurance but I do offer Superbills that can be presented to insurance companies for reimbursement. Learn more about my rates and insurance.